Egg Yolk Soap
The addition of eggs into the creation of our soaps may seem unconventional at first, they however offer surprising health benefits! Eggs offer a wide range of skincare benefits and have been sought out by people for more than a century.
Benefits of Egg Yolk soap
- Eggs rich in protein helps maintains the skin’s elasticity and delays premature sagging of skin.
- Vitamin A within eggs help moisturises and heals dry itchy and flaky skin.
- Vitamin B provides powerful antioxidants that wards off free radicals from damaging skin cells. It promotes youth skin, is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, assists in anti-ageing, and hydration.
- Zinc is best suited for acne sufferers. Topical application of zinc kills off germs and bacteria and prevents acne.
- Eggs provides your body well healthy fat that is required to maintain smooth and supple skin. It hydrates and lubricates your skin nourishing it.
* For Hair *
Conditioning your hair with eggs enhances hair growth as eggs contain lots of protein. Hair is composed of 70 percent keratin protein, so egg protein helps rebuild damaged hair by filling in weak spots along the hair strand, which temporarily strengthens the hair. Including egg conditioning in your hair regiment helps maintain healthy hair, which is essential for growth.
Enjoy and experience all the skin care benefits of eggs whilst without having to worry about their distinct odour.
Our egg yolk soap scented with a fresh blend of Lemon Myrtle, Bergamot, Litsea cubeba(May Chang) & Rosemary.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Australian extra virgin olive oil, Purified water, Avocado oil, Lye, Castor oil, Silk Peptide, Grape seed oil,Macadamia nut oil,Vitamin E, Organic free range eggs